Laurie Lee Cosby and Donna Hinds Sawyers conduct workshops on the local and national level. They have presented collaborative clinics, master classes, lectures, recitals and have served on many adjudication panels. Their studio business model is nationally recognized and their expertise in CCM vocal production is sought after across Texas. They are available to clinic or adjudicate and their favorite topics include:
- Independent Private Studio Development & Management based on their book , “A Most Rewarding Independent Music Studio” editor Scott McCoy, Inside View Press.
- The Collaborative Independent Music Studio
- Musical Theatre, Classical and CCM Master Classes & Vocal Production
- Vocal Health
- Performance Practice & Presentation
- Laurie Lee Cosby is also available for sessions on: Worship, Worship Vocals, Hymn Sings
*Tuesday, November 15 @ 9:30 a.m. (University of North Texas, Denton, TX) Laurie Lee Cosby will be presenting her co-authored book, A Most Rewarding Independent Music Studio for Dr. Stephen Austin’s Vocal Pedagogy Lecture Series.
*Monday, November 28 (East Texas Baptist University, Marshall, TX) Laurie Lee Cosby will be presenting A Most Rewarding Independent Music Studio for the ETBU Vocal Pedagogy class.
*Sunday, December 4 @ 7:00 pm. (FUMC Longview, TX) Laurie Lee Cosby will be the Soprano soloist for the annual sing-along Handel’s Messiah.
*3 Sunday afternoons January 22, 29-February 5 @ 4:00-6:00 p.m. (Mobberly Baptist Church, Longview, TX) Laurie Lee Cosby will be presenting a multiple session seminar on Communal/Intergenerational Worship in workshop form as part of her requirements for her doctor degree in worship studies. Contact Laurie if you are interested in attending.