Mission & Curriculum
Studio Bella Voce is dedicated to the highest excellence offering comprehensive vocal training. We address the health and longevity of the vocal instrument, the skills of musicianship, and the art of performance.
Our goal is to facilitate all aspects of singing: physical, technical, stylistic, interpretive, and demonstrative. We offer curriculum in all vocal styles within the framework of a holistic approach to the singing technique. Our concern is to develop the consummate singer with regard to the individual’s age, level of experience and personal goals.
We offer coaching in all of the following:
- Classical: Art Songs, Opera, Oratorio, UIL All State, UIL Solo & Ensemble
- Sacred: Traditional, Spiritual, Contemporary Christian
- Musical Theatre: All Styles & Vocal Production, College Audition Coaching, Scene Development
- Contemporary Commercial Music: Pop, Jazz, Country, R&B
- Musicianship: Music Theory, Sight Singing, Holistic Practices for the Vocal Athlete
- Vocal Power Method: Developed and Certified by Elisabeth Howard (tool kits available at link)